Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re looking for an outstanding UX Researcher to join our growing team. You are passionate about user experience.
You have a strong understanding of typography, colour and visual layout.
You show initiative and power of proposal, you address the challenges you face with creative solutions.
You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
You demonstrate team spirit and seek to promote your teammates.
You are autonomous in your work and reliable when it comes to delivering for your coworkers.
You are able to grasp complex concepts and to communicate internally with all stakeholders, including communication about problems.
You will have previously worked for SaaS and B2B / B2B2C companies, preferably startups, and have an interest in sustainability.
You are totally comfortable with remote collaboration as our team is international.
You will be responsible for connecting with Handprint users all around the world and gathering insight into their behaviours, motivations, and goals. We use these insights to inform and strengthen product and design decisions.
How this role drives positive impact
You will be enabling an expanding pool of international companies to connect their business processes with strategic sustainable actions, directly funding on-the-ground action towards climate mitigation and action. As a social enterprise, Handprint is committed to never making a profit on impact. With one of the best dollar-to-impact rates, Handprint also provides complete transparency over how the funds are spent, building long-term trust with our clients. Our clients are protecting and enriching the lives of vulnerable communities, cleaning the seas, and regenerating critical ecosystems for carbon absorption.
The Job Responsibilities
– Craft stories and user journeys from users’ feedback, interviews, pain points, etc.
– Articulate your learnings back to the Product team and come up with actionable
– Day-to-day running of research ops – maintaining insights repository, crafting case
studies, updating questions catalogue and more.
– Collaborate with product managers and engineers to take products from concept
– Act as a thought leader in the domain of research, while advocating for the people
who could use our products.
– Analyse users’ preferences and psychological behaviours.
– Drive user research: perform interviews, users tests, and workshops as close as possible to end user profiles and groups.
– Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys.
– Constantly improve our users’ journey across all products.
– Work closely with cross-functional partners (product management, business,
design, engineering, etc.) to identify and prioritise knowledge gaps in our understanding of the Handprint experience and design research that uniquely contributes to solving for those knowledge gaps.
– Liaise with other departments and connect UX to the wider business organisation.
– You have examples of your work to show us (portfolio, Instagram, Dribbble,
– 3+ Experience in applied product research.
– Proficiency in Figma.
– Ability to create a research plan including logical formulation of a research
– Understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts.
– Ability to communicate research results to cross-functional stakeholders with data
storytelling, presentation slides, and storytelling
– Experience in a B2B or B2C startup.
– Bachelors or Masters, in human behaviour related fields (Computer Science, HCI,
Experimental Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Political Science, etc.)
– Employment Type: Full time.
– Location: Singapore or remote.
– Experience: 3+ years of experience.
– Remuneration: Salary, stock options, health insurance (Singapore), CPF (Singapore).