Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re looking for an outstanding System Analyst to focus on our SaaS products and help coordinate across client use cases, support product roll outs and new feature innovation sprints.
You have previously worked within a dynamic IT team with vibrant new customer acquisition cycles and steep learning curves.
Experience in startups is great, a passion for sustainability is a must.
You will report to the Product Lead.
You are courageous, empathetic, curious, meticulous and detail oriented.
You are an investigator, a solutions expert, and an innovator.
You are totally comfortable with remote collaboration yet you thrive as part of a community.
You are experienced in relevant data analysis, bug fixing, ticket tracking, and feature development ideation.
How this role drives positive impact
You will be enabling and supporting an expanding pool of companies and linking their business processes to impact organisations around the world.
These organisations are protecting and enriching the lives of vulnerable communities, cleaning the seas, and regenerating critical ecosystems.
Regenerative business makes economic sense for your clients too, so you will be truly working at the leading edge of shaping a healthier, planet-positive economy.
The Job Responsibilities
– Be the interface between the Customer Success team and the Product team, sometimes interacting directly with new or existing clients to troubleshoot their problems and create value every day.
– Optimise processes for an outstanding customer journey.
– Create and track high quality documentation on user needs and deliveries.
– Collect user feedback, both qualitative and quantitative, conduct data analysis of user feedback patterns to generate actionable insights.
– Contribute both fresh ideas and sustained priorities to feature innovation sprints.
– Be the voice of the user, building positive long-term experiences.
– Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Represent the company’s core values.
– Excellent listening and problem solving abilities.
– Highly effective cross-functional team management.
– Experience with project management softwares (Jira, etc.)
– Basic understanding of programming languages (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS).
– Basic understanding of systems architecture and SaaS development.
– BA degree in Social Sciences, Computer Science, or relevant fields.
– 2+ years’ working experience in IT teams and start-ups.
– Proficiency with one or several SEA languages.
– Employee Type: Full Time
– Experience: 2+ years experience
– Remuneration: Competitive salary, stock options, health insurance, CPF (Singapore)