Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
You are a performer, a motivator, a great listener, and a closer.
You have at least 5 years of experience in B2B sales or another customer-facing career that allowed you to build an extensive business network.
You are highly motivated to earn large remuneration, while having a positive impact on the planet.
You possess an international contact network that can be leveraged to get sales meetings with large multinational prospects that are used to software integrations.
You are totally comfortable hitting the ground running to own Handprint’s narrative and grow out a funnel of enterprise-scale B2B prospects.
You are ready to build and fulfill – independently, remotely, and with minimal supervision – the needs of a growing portfolio of enterprise clients. Handprint develops products that increase each firm’s bottom line, so your job is helping your prospects thrive by aligning their businesses with a healthier world.
Your experience in technical sales, service and collaboration with Product Teams will be highly valuable.
How this role drives positive impact
Your job is directly involved in recruiting the biggest firms on Earth, to channel and automate their contributions to impact organisations around the world.
These organisations are protecting and enriching the lives of vulnerable communities, cleaning the seas, and regenerating critical ecosystems.
Regenerative business makes economic sense for your clients too, so you will be truly working at the leading edge of shaping a healthier, planet-positive economy.
The Job Responsibilities
– Acquire and develop a portfolio of large business clients.
– Conduct face-to-face and online demos to clients.
– Create long-term, trusting relationships.
– Be the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
– Engage internal Key Decision Makers to qualify and win deals.
– Consolidate client database and sales performance reporting.
– Negotiate complex contracts and close agreements that benefit Handprint.
– Actively seek new opportunities for creating expanding value for your clients.
– Assist with challenging client requests and coordinate across departments as needed.
– Strong Creative Problem Solving Skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Represent the company’s core values.
– Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
– Proactive, self-motivated, outgoing.
– Team player who creates a positive work environment.
– 5 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development, Account Management.
– BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
– Existing network of enterprises in contact book.
– Proficiency in one a several SEA languages.
– Employee Type: Full Time
– Experience: 5+ years’ experience
– Remuneration: Competitive salary, stock options, health insurance, CPF (Singapore)