Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
You are a giver, problem solver, listener, and persuasive communicator.
You are a proactive self-starter, always looking to test new strategies to convert leads..
Your experience in B2B technical sales will be highly valuable.
You are empathetic and dependable. Clients must develop great confidence in our ability to deliver on their expectations effectively and in a timely manner.
You are detail oriented – delving into client concerns and addressing them down to the smallest details.
You are organized, working comfortably on dozens of prospects at a time.
You genuinely like people and enjoy collaborating across service functions.
How this role drives positive impact
You will be growing and onboarding an expanding pool of ecommerce companies and linking their business processes to impact organisations around the world. Impact starts with you.
These organisations are protecting and enriching the lives of vulnerable communities, cleaning the seas, and regenerating critical ecosystems.
Regenerative business makes economic sense for your clients too, so you will be truly working at the leading edge of shaping a healthier, planet-positive economy.
The Job Responsibilities
– Grow an international portfolio of e-commerce clients.
– Analyse competitors’ activities and industry trends.
– Understand client behaviours, psychology and how to generate new needs.
– Lead demos on video calls or face to face.
– Provide an outstanding client onboarding experience.
– Work closely with the Marketing team to implement e-commerce initiatives and marketing campaigns.
– Work closely with the Customer Success and the Product teams to ensure an exceptional user experience; implement systematic feedback loops and shape new product development.
– Build rapport and good business relationships with customers and portray good company image.
– Be the voice of the client, building positive long-term relationships.
– Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Represent the company’s core values.
– Excellent listening and problem solving abilities.
– Team player.
– Experienced with CRM software.
– BA degree in Management, Social Sciences, Data Science, Communication, or relevant fields.
– Tech savvy.
– Existing network of sustainability e-stores.
– Proficiency with one or several SEA languages.
– Employee Type: Full Time
– Experience: Entry level, up to 5 years’ experience
– Remuneration: Competitive salary, stock options, health insurance, CPF (Singapore)