Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re looking for a mid-level communicative Sales Manager who is passionate about building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their clients, always striving to find the solutions that best fit their needs.
You are empathetic, curious, and resourceful.
You are an investigator, focused on finding solutions to challenges, and have a growth mindset.
You possess exceptional communication and analytical skills.
You are totally comfortable with remote collaboration yet you thrive as part of a community.
You are experienced in data analysis, and business case presentations, and know how to predict and manage customer priorities.
How this role drives positive impact
You will be enabling an expanding pool of international companies to connect their business processes with strategic sustainable actions, directly funding on-the-ground action towards climate mitigation and action. As a social enterprise, Handprint is committed to never making a profit on impact. With one of the best dollar-to-impact rates, Handprint also provides complete transparency over how the funds are spent, building long-term trust with our clients. Our clients are protecting and enriching the lives of vulnerable communities, cleaning the seas, and regenerating critical ecosystems for carbon absorption.
The Job Responsibilities
This position is part of the On-Demand vertical of our business. You will report to the Head of Growth.
– Proactively communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
– Build long-term relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
– Closely collaborate with Product / Marketing / Impact / Data teams to facilitate clients satisfaction. Be the customer’s voice.
– Collect and analyse data to learn more about consumer behaviour.
– Maintain updated knowledge of our products and services.
– Assist clients with their pain points, issues and requests, and improve processes to prevent clients dissatisfaction.
– Keep updated on industry trends.
– Provide support creating decks, updating our CRM (ActiveCampaign), feedback collection, etc.
– Minimum 3 years’ working experience in Account Management or tech start-ups.
– Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Represent the company’s core values.
– Excellent active listening and problem solving abilities.
– Ability to build rapport and collaborate cross-functionally – with internal and external stakeholders.
– Comfortable collecting, tracking and analysing data.
– Extensive and accurate knowledge of our products and services.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field.
– 3-5 years’ working experience in Sales or Account Management roles in Tech.
– Proficiency with other languages.
– Employment Type: Full time.
– Location: Remote, based in Europe.
– Experience: Intermediate to Senior.
"*" indicates required fields