Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Owner that is a visionary, strategic thinker, data-driven and comfortable adapting to a fast-paced development environment.
You have empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points, and a passion for building delightful product experiences.
Where we are headed: Integration into a giant global payments platform
Don’t be afraid if you are a tech star who doesn’t know much about sustainability, you will be working closely with 2 Sustainability PhDs who will handle all stuff Sustainability, so you can focus on building the spaceship.
- Integration of the next generation of eco-blockchain to bring transparency in Regenerative Projects (financial reporting & impact reporting transparency).
- Integration of Kafka to make the infrastructure hyper-scalable for high-frequency high-volume use cases.
- Integration of Handprint technology in external parties (Banks, Advertising platform, ride-hailing app, etc.)
- Revamp data architecture to make it robust & performant for all Handprint products and use cases.
- Advance socio-technological impact verification technology.
The Job Responsibilities
– Define product vision and growth opportunities aligned with corporate goals.
– Execute a robust and comprehensive strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for your product verticals.
– Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
– Collect and consolidate customer insights to drive product decisions.
– Manage the team to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles, breaking down the product roadmap into executable stories and requirements.
– Conduct user interviews and translate requirements into cohesive user stories for development.
– Lead recruitment for key members of cross-functional engineering and product development teams.
– Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of your work.
– Keep apprised of new innovations and trends in start-ups/ e-commerce and emerging technologies.
– Bachelors or higher in business, software engineering, or related fields. MBA is a plus.
– 5+ years experience in product development or in a similar leadership role.
– Strong business acumen, customer focused, team and results-oriented.
– Extensive experience in managing and mobilizing cross-functional teams.
– Highly driven, intelligent and hard-working self-starter focused on delivering high quality results with efficiency and speed.
– Vast experience in end-to-end project delivery from conceptualisation, execution and implementation, managing technical work-streams with IT and business work-streams with business partners.
– Understanding of cloud infrastructure and solutions (such as AWS, Azure etc.)
– Ability to manage projects operating on Agile or SDLC rhythms and associated deliverables/documentation.
– Technical fluency; understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade offs, and new opportunities with technical team members.
– Ability to coach, mentor and advocate at multiple levels, including team members, product owners and management.
– Employee Type: Full Time
– Experience: 5+ years experience
– Remuneration: Competitive salary, stock options, health insurance, CPF (Singapore)