Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Designer to join our growing team.
You are passionate about customer experience.
You have a strong understanding of typography, color and visual layout.
You show initiative and power of proposal, you address the challenges you face with creative solutions.
You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
You demonstrate team spirit and seek to promote your teammates.
You are autonomous in your work and reliable when it comes to delivering for your coworkers.
You are able to grasp complex concepts and to communicate internally with all stakeholders, including communication about problems.
You will have previously worked for SaaS and B2B / B2B2C companies, preferably startups, and have an interest in sustainability.
You are totally comfortable with remote collaboration as our team is international.
You will be responsible for growing and training the Product team, setting objectives and measuring team performance, ensuring smooth collaboration with other departments – Marketing, Sales, Engineering…
How this role drives positive impact
You will be enabling an expanding pool of international companies to connect their business processes with strategic sustainable actions, directly funding on-the-ground action towards climate mitigation and action. As a social enterprise, Handprint is committed to never making a profit on impact. With one of the best dollar-to-impact rates, Handprint also provides complete transparency over how the funds are spent, building long-term trust with our clients. Our clients are protecting and enriching the lives of vulnerable communities, cleaning the seas, and regenerating critical ecosystems for carbon absorption.
The Job Responsibilities
– Craft stories and user journeys from users’ feedback, interviews, pain points, etc.
– Articulate your learnings back to the Product team and come up with actionable recommendations.
– Own the design process of user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and interface elements for our platforms and apps.
– Collaborate with product managers and engineers to take products from concept to delivery.
– Maintain a user-centric approach in design perspective and practice.
– Cultivate design consistency across products and services.
– Develop and execute double-loop learning processes on UX/UI.
– Analyse users’ preferences and psychological behaviors.
– Drive user research: perform interviews, users tests, and workshops as close as possible to end user profiles and groups.
– Design new features on the core SaaS platform, the website and the apps.
– Organize and implement user / prototype tests.
– Design the UI of new product features.
– Constantly improve our users’ journey across all products.
– Create first-class onboarding experience for our users across all products.
– Maintain and develop our design system on Figma in collaboration with our Developers.
– Maintain and develop our user knowledge base.
– Liaise with other departments and connect UX to the wider business organization.
– Experience in a B2B or B2C startup.
– 3+ Experience in web and mobile application development and testing.
– Proficiency in Figma.
– Basic-level coding in HTML + CSS.
– Working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes.
– You have examples of your work to show us (portfolio, instagram, dribbble, behance…)
– Degree in computing, design, or a relevant field of study.
– Video creation (e.g. tutorial videos).
– Employment Type: Full time.
– Location: Singapore, remote.
– Experience: 3+ years.
– Remuneration: Salary, health insurance, CPF (Singapore).