Install & go live
Install & launch your Handprint plugin within minutes.
You can further customise your plugin if you’d like to!
Choose an impact you care about
Your plugin will display your preferred way to change the world with every product you sell:
Remove CO2 by planting trees
Divert plastic from the oceans
Enable a packaging-free option
Give back a percentage of your sales
Track your handprint
Watch your impact grow over time: track evidence-based metrics that follow the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Share your regenerative actions
Our impact partners upload photos from the field right into your dashboard. Share them in a simple click!
How much does it cost?
Customer: $0 💝
of customers consider companies should contribute to climate actions
of customers have a negative opinion about being asked to top-up for climate action without the participation of the company
Merchant: you decide! 💪
Set a daily budget and choose how you want to contribute to save the 🌏:
- 🌳 Remove CO2
- 🌊 Clean ocean plastic
- 📦 Enable a packaging-free option
- 💝 Give back a percentage of your sales
+ only a USD 0.11 fee with every transaction that translates into impact.
You might already know what a Footprint is: the sum of all the negative impact we leave on the planet.
Well, a Handprint is the sum of all the actions you take to create a positive impact on the Earth – beyond just neutrality or compensation.
For instance, Handprint Tech enables actual carbon absorption from the atmosphere, which has more impact than only reducing the carbon emissions. And on top of it, our actions improve the livelihood of local villagers living by the mangroves reforestation areas.
We’re working hard to make everything as transparent as possible.
We’re using a public accounting system on the blockchain so you can actually track the cashflow.
Our collaborators at GMT have created an application that enables NGOs to confirm receipt of funds.
So while right now, we are not yet perfectly able to track:
- your individual dollars,
- the total cost of a project,
- who the people are in the local community that are going to receive the funds,
- when they receive payments.
As for now, it’s not possible for your e-store customers to contribute with their own money to the impact projects. We’ll develop this capacity in the future, may it be a highly demanded feature.
As a merchant, you will pay a USD 0.11 fee for each transaction that generates a micro-contribution to impact.
You can also add premium features for a monthly fee of $9 per feature.
What you’ll pay is what you commit to in terms of impact: for instance, if you pledge to allocate 1% of your revenue to a reforestation project, then this 1% will be charged and transferred to the organisation planting mangroves on the field.
Your customers pay $0, because we believe that it’s not fair for individuals to bear the responsibility for climate change alone. Instead, we give businesses the opportunity to actively regenerate the planet.
No, because the Handprint plugin shows in the Cart page – not at the Checkout process. Actually, it can improve conversion! When your customers see that your brand’s sustainable actions are aligned with their own values, they’ll more likely complete their purchase on your store.
Absolutely! In your Handprint Dashboard, go to your e-commerce plugin section and select:
- Personalise my content to customise your text,
- Style my plugin to change the size and colours of your widget.
With Handprint’s tools, businesses can finally customise sustainability impact:
- We curate a large variety of projects they can choose from, from planting mangroves and restoring coral to removing plastic from oceans and educating children, to mention a few.
- We offer bite-size sustainability, meaning you don’t have to break the bank to heal the planet. We make it accessible to companies on one side, with impact starting at 1 single tree, and to impact organisations on the other side, which can fund small scale projects usually ignored by big players.
- We create peer-to-peer connections between our customers and the communities on the field. Photos and videos are shared from their villages directly into the Dashboard, ready to feed our users’ social media channels.
- We cut down the number of intermediaries, so that more money goes to impact (while generally, up to 80% go to accreditation bodies for instance).
- We allow our e-commerce customers to pause their contributions, to set a budget limit or to increase their impact in a simple click.