Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
We are looking for an experienced Growth Manager to lead customer acquisition, qualification, activation and retention across all channels. This is a highly entrepreneurial position as it requires you to wear multiple hats.
In addition to technical expertise, you will bring creative thinking, demonstrate thought leadership and nurture your team to make a real impact and leave a legacy.
You are a good communicator and make it easy for everyone to understand what you say.
You are a problem-solver, able to collaborate and work well under pressure.
You are results-driven and demonstrate strong leadership skills, with a good flair for numbers.
Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency will aid our organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies.
You lead with empathy.
How this role drives positive impact
You will be enabling an expanding pool of international companies to connect their business processes with strategic sustainable actions, directly funding on-the-ground action towards climate mitigation and action. As a social enterprise, Handprint is committed to never making a profit on impact. With one of the best dollar-to-impact rates, Handprint also provides complete transparency over how the funds are spent, building long-term trust with our clients. Our clients are protecting and enriching the lives of vulnerable communities, cleaning the seas, and regenerating critical ecosystems for carbon absorption.
The Job Responsibilities
– At the crossroads of Sales, Marketing, and Product, you will collaborate across teams to scale up our User Acquisition Machine for our on-demand Enterprise verticals.
– Supervise, analyze, and iterate on-demand campaigns to drive customer acquisition in line with our financial goals.
– Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, content, product-led growth strategies.
– Increase overall onboarding conversion rate while reducing onboarding churn.
– Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure initiatives are driving profitable acquisition.
– Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the organization.
– 3-5 years of direct, growth-focused experience in a B2B SaaS, preferably in a startup environment.
– Experience leading a team.
– Data driven, proficient with financial data.
– Hands-on, strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
– Strong oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
– Humility and eagerness to learn and grow, empathetic leadership.
– High quality standards in line with our brand vision.
– Master degree in Marketing, Business or related fields.
– Proficiency with database management systems and data visualization software (e.g. MySQL and Tableau) to help in data analysis.
– Knowledge of Product Marketing or Business Development.
– Knowledge of CRM (ActiveCampaign), automation tools, analytics tools.
– Employment Type: Full time.
– Location: Within 3h time zone of Singapore. Remote.
– Experience: Intermediate to Senior.
– Salary, stock options, remote work, health insurance (Singapore), CPF (Singapore).
"*" indicates required fields