Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re looking for a remarkable Go to Market Lead to support our Enterprise Business Development efforts, work with leadership to win international clients and shape which target industries Handprint will focus on. You will report to Simon, our Chief Strategy Officer.
You have previously worked as a Project Manager in a client-facing environment, which makes you comfortable working cross functionally and able to build engaging presentations as well as topnotch client proposals.
Experience in startups is great, a passion for sustainability is a must.
You are customer-centric, empathetic, curious, meticulous and detail oriented.
You are an investigator, focus on finding solutions to challenges, and have a growth mindset.
You are totally comfortable with remote collaboration yet you thrive as part of a community.
You are experienced with Scrum or similar methodology, business case presentations and would like to grow into a Team Leader.
How this role drives positive impact
You will be enabling an expanding pool of international companies to connect their business processes with strategic sustainable actions that become a competitive advantage for our clients.
Our clients are protecting and enriching the lives of vulnerable communities, cleaning the seas, and regenerating critical ecosystems for carbon absorption.
The Job Responsibilities
– 20% Sales and 80% Project Delivery Management.
– Schedule and attend Enterprise Sales discovery calls and convert sales discussions into PoCs (User Stories and SOW for customized solution integration and development) and client proposals.
– Design, manage and deliver the integration solutions: requirements, project planning, coordination of various teams, project progress tracking, team leadership, risk management, control until the final delivery…
– Work closely with our Product team to ensure scalability of our solutions and the seamless integration of our products in clients’ ecosystems.
– Establish excellent customer relationships, ensure customer satisfaction, discover new requirements and business opportunities.
– Communicate and coordinate with customers, partners and internal teams effectively.
– Represent the company’s core values.
– Excellent listening and problem solving abilities.
– Self-driven, demonstrate high agility.
– 3 years’ experience with software project management.
– BA degree in Business or Engineering-related fields – a rational, curious mind.
– 2 years’ of working experience in a similar role in a startup environment.
– Employment Type: Full-time role.
– Location: Within a 3h timezone from Singapore.
– Experience: Minimum 3 years.
– Remuneration: Salary, employee stock options, health insurance (Singapore), CPF (Singapore).