Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
You are a problem-solver, multi-tasker, detail-oriented and are comfortable working in a fast-paced development environment.
You are a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
You will report directly to the Product Lead, and collaborate closely with the engineering team across time zones via Workplace, GitHub, JIRA, and video conferences.
You are ready to build and fulfill – independently, remotely, and with minimal supervision – the needs of a growing portfolio of enterprise and e-commerce clients.
How this role drives positive impact
You will be enabling an expanding pool of international companies to connect their business processes with strategic sustainable actions, directly funding on-the-ground action towards climate mitigation and action.
Handprint’s products also increase each firm’s bottom line, so your job is helping your prospects thrive by aligning their businesses with a healthier world.
The Job Responsibilities
– Collaborate closely with Product and UI/UX teams to ideate scalable software solutions and ensure design vision is executed well.
– Assume ownership of new features UI development from conceptualization to deployment.
– Determine the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
– Working with a cross-functional team for the full software development cycle.
– Optimize web and mobile applications for speed, performance, and scalability.
– Adhere closely to Design Systems to provide consistent user experiences across product suite.
– Build features and applications with a mobile-first approach.
– Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities.
– 3+ years of experience building large-scale software applications.
– Worked with CI/CD tools with an emphasis on building quality code and speed to market.
– Exposure to back-end development (Node.js, PHP etc) and RESTful API integration.
– Hands-on working experience with wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc. in Figma / Adobe XD.
– Good understanding of mobile architecture and platform design.
– Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
– Unit/integration testing experience.
– Familiarity using Git as version control.
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent.
– DevOps skills like good understanding of Shell commands, deployment, system updates, security configurations of web servers and Docker configurations.
– Experience in Mobile Development (iOS, Android and/or Flutter/React Native) is a plus.
– Employment Type: Full time.
– Location: Singapore or remote within 3h-timezone.
– Experience: 3+ years of experience.
– Remuneration: Salary, health insurance (Singapore), CPF (Singapore).