Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
You are a top-level storyteller, crafter, data explorer, and an experienced digital native.
At Handprint, marketing is about understanding people while building awareness about how our products/services meet clients’ needs. We’re seeking an enthusiastic Content Marketing Specialist to execute strategies to drive brand visibility and support Growth.
You have 1+ years experience with Social Media management, Content creation, SEO…
You are digitally literate, comfortable with numbers and web analytics tools.
You demonstrate a good sense of aesthetic, a love for great copy and witty communication.
You are totally comfortable with tight deadlines, changing needs and multitasking. You are ready to work extra time during busy times.
Your experience in a startup, SaaS or B2B company will be highly valuable.
How this role drives positive impact
Marketing is a powerful tool; it’s up to us to use it as a force for good. At Handprint, we want to change the way we think and talk about climate change, the way we fight it. This requires a shift of mindset, in behaviours, influence, inspiration… This is where you have an instrumental role to play!
“The tipping point is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire.” – Malcolm Gladwell
The Job Responsibilities
– You will report to the Brand & Content Marketing Manager.
– Create and proofread SEO-optimised content: blog posts, social media posts, – articles, eBooks, white papers, press releases, technical guides…
– Track results of your campaigns.
– Coordinate across teams (Sales, Product, Customer Success,…) to align campaigns with product launches and client needs.
– 1+ years’ experience in Content Marketing (Content creation, Social Media, SEO, Graphic Design, CMS).
– Team player and able to work with minimal supervision, with great interpersonal, goal-setting, and communication skills.
– Data-driven, skills in analysing consumer behavior and defining customer personas.
– Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related fields.
– Experience with KOL campaigns, webinars, podcasts, videos, building thought leadership.
– Employee Type: Full Time.
– Experience: 1+ years of experience.
– Remuneration: Salary, health insurance, CPF (Singapore)