Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. Our startup is now growing and we’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our team.
Why choose us?
Our ambition is to save the planet: while Sustainability focuses on reducing our negative impact, Regeneration is about growing our positive impact – our handprint.
Because we know creating regenerative businesses may be easier said than done, we developed cutting edge technology that makes regeneration simple for every business. And affordable too.
In concrete terms, we create a direct connection between companies and NGOs. On the one hand, companies can seamlessly fund projects with every operation (sale, emails, new followers, etc.) On the other hand, they receive live data of their impact, which they can use for their marketing efforts.
Imagine for a moment that any organisation can plant 50 trees with each sale, or remove 10 kg of plastic from the environment with each newsletter subscription. This is the work that wakes us each day with true purpose and passion.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re looking for a proactive Content Creator who is passionate about simplifying complex concepts and translating them into accessible content for the general public.
You will be responsible for the creation and distribution of content supporting a wide variety of communication efforts that increase brand awareness, understanding and engagement.
You have a knack for graphic design and illustration.
You are comfortable working on multiple projects at a time.
You like bringing fresh ideas and experimenting to create engaging digital content.
You are empathetic, curious and resourceful.
You take initiative and are able to foresee problems and find solutions before they become major issues.
You serve as a brand ambassador.
You are totally comfortable with remote collaboration yet you thrive as part of a community.
How this role drives positive impact
Marketing is a powerful tool; it’s up to us to use it as a force for good. At Handprint, we want to change the way we think and talk about climate change, the way we fight it. This requires a shift of mindset, in behaviours, influence, inspiration… This is where you have an instrumental role to play!
“The tipping point is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire.” – Malcolm Gladwell
The Job Responsibilities
– Create and deliver exceptional, on-brand content proactively and on request, such as presentations (pitch decks), illustrations, graphics, social media posts.
– Place content (copy + graphics) together to support our newsletter strategy.
– Support in executing the social media strategy with content creation, scheduling, posting, tracking performance.
– Distribute content in community groups across various social media channels.
– Pitch content ideas and hop onto social trends.
– Support the Social Media Manager with tracking and reporting KPIs on a weekly basis.
– Develop cross-functional relationships and provide general communication support for other departments as needed.
– Stay up-to-date with digital and social media content trends, always aware of the new formats and features that digital and social platforms offer (for Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter…)
Please share your creative portfolio or examples of previous work together with your application.
– Excellent communication skills, both in speaking and in writing.
– Can-do attitude and comfortable with a highly fast-paced environment.
– Knowledge of / experience in designing, developing, and delivering content graphics.
– High proficiency with Canva, Figma and Adobe Suite.
– Advanced knowledge of Google Suite.
– Ability to align brand and graphic guidelines.
– Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Fine Arts or related field.
– 1+ years’ working experience in start-ups or in the sustainability field.
– Copywriting skills are a plus.
– Employment Type: Full time.
– Location: Singapore, remote within 3h-timezone.
– Experience: Junior – Intermediate.
– Remuneration: Salary, stock options, health insurance (Singapore), CPF (Singapore).
"*" indicates required fields