Strategic Executive Assistant
Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. We’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our remote team.
Why choose us?
Our mission is to become one of the leading forces tackling climate change. Our vision is to create a world where every business grows with the planet instead of harming it. Handprint is building new products that are disrupting industries as diverse as banking, FMCG, advertising, e-commerce and employee benefits. We are creating business propositions that allow international companies to use sustainability as a competitive advantage, making it easy for them to regenerate the planet. Join us if you are passionate about tech, industry disruption and climate change.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy.
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for a Strategic Executive Assistant to support the CEO and to some extent, the Founders, by taking charge of both strategic and operational matters, in order to free up their time so that they can focus on their priorities. This is a highly entrepreneurial position as it requires you to wear multiple hats.
You are a problem-solver, able to collaborate and work well under pressure.
You are a good communicator and a creative thinker.
You are hands-on, with a strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
You are results-driven with a good flair for numbers.
You are trustworthy with strong work ethics.
How this role drives positive impact
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO / Founders, you will be an integral part of our executive team, working closely with leadership to ensure seamless execution of strategic initiatives while managing administrative functions. By enabling the CEO / Founders to focus and deliver on their priorities, you will contribute to the company’s growth and impact creation.
The Job Responsibilities
- Attend strategic meetings alongside the CEO, taking comprehensive notes, and ensuring timely follow-ups.
- Support the CEO in sales-related activities, including maintaining sales records, preparing reports, researching, assisting with outreach efforts, creating impactful sales decks and presentations, etc.
- Support the CEO in maintaining investor relations and communications.
- Support the CEO in preparing the Board of Directors meetings.
- Closely work with the Finance team to deliver on financial reporting as and when required.
- Manage a variety of administrative tasks, including booking meetings, organizing travel arrangements, handling calendar management, organizing company events….
- Take on ad-hoc projects and tasks from time to time to help other teams to achieve their goals.
- Proven experience in an Executive Assistant role, with a track record of supporting C-level executives.
- Experience in a startup, flexibility to adapt to dynamic priorities and effectively manage time and resources.
- Able to work independently and remotely in a fast-paced environment, with an international team.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to draft professional communications in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across various teams and levels.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities; capacity to anticipate needs and proactively address challenges.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex administrative tasks.
- Master degree in Sales, Business or related fields. Fresh grads from a recognized Business school will be considered if they have a track record of supporting C-level executives.
- Developed an appetite for startup environment.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, LinkedIn/Sales Navigator, Slack and Notion.
- Fluency in additional languages, including Indonesian Bahasa.
- Interest in Sustainability.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Location: Remote from Bali, Indonesia.
- Experience: Junior or Intermediate.
"*" indicates required fields