Strategic Customer Relationship Manager
Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. We’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our remote team.
Why choose us?
Our mission is to become one of the leading forces tackling climate change. Our vision is to create a world where every business grows with the planet instead of harming it. Handprint is building new products that are disrupting industries as diverse as banking, FMCG, advertising, e-commerce and employee benefits. We are creating business propositions that allow international companies to use sustainability as a competitive advantage, making it easy for them to regenerate the planet. Join us if you are passionate about tech, industry disruption and climate change.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy.
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Customer Relationship Manager to ensure customers’ success with our products and services. Your role is pivotal in ensuring customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue growth by driving the success of key accounts through personalized strategies and effective communication. This is a highly entrepreneurial position as it requires you to wear multiple hats.
In addition to technical expertise, you will bring creative thinking and empathy, you are the voice of the customer.
You are a good communicator.
You are a problem-solver, able to collaborate and work well under pressure.
You are hands-on, with a strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
You are results-driven and demonstrate strong leadership skills, with a good flair for numbers.
Your strategic planning and exceptional negotiation skills will contribute to our financial growth.
How this role drives positive impact
You will be enabling an expanding pool of international companies to connect their business processes with strategic sustainable actions that become a competitive advantage for our clients.
Our clients are protecting and enriching the lives of vulnerable communities, cleaning the seas, and regenerating critical ecosystems.
The Job Responsibilities
- Establish trust-based relationships with key stakeholders, becoming a trusted advisor and strategic partner.
- Develop a deep understanding of each key client’s business, industry, goals, and challenges.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key clients, building and nurturing relationships.
- Coordinate the onboarding and deployment process for new clients, ensuring a timely and successful implementation and effective utilization of our products or services.
- Create and execute tailored account plans that align our products and services with our customers’ needs, to drive their success.
- Closely collaborate with the Product team to monitor client usage and outcomes, providing insights and recommendations, influence product development and enhancements based on customer needs and feedback.
- Proactively identify potential roadblocks or challenges and work to address them before they impact the client’s success.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges with the help of the Engineering team.
- Identify opportunities to expand relationships by offering additional products, services, or features that align with customer goals and drive revenue growth by strategically upselling to existing clients.
- Maintain clear and regular communication with clients, providing updates, progress reports, and addressing any questions or concerns.
- Educate clients about best practices, new features, and industry trends to help them maximize their benefits from your products or services.
- Analyze customer data and metrics to track progress and measure the effectiveness of your strategies, and present your findings to the rest of the teams on a regular basis.
- Gather continuous feedback from clients, analyze their needs, and adapt strategies to align with evolving requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive and delightful customer experience.
- Minimum 3 years of proven track record in B2B customer relationship management, key account management, or customer success roles, preferably in FinTech industries, particularly dealing with medium to large enterprises.
- Experience in a startup, comfortable shifting priorities.
- Fluency with CRM (ActiveCampaign or other), automation tools, analytics tools.
- Self-starter, who has the drive to anticipate and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- High levels of empathy, emotional intelligence, and the ability to foster strong customer relationships.
- Able to work independently and remotely in a fast-paced environment, with an international team.
- Master degree in Sales, Business or related fields.
- Experience in a pre-series A startup environment.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, MS Office, LinkedIn/Sales Navigator and Notion.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Location: Remote, preferably from SEA.
- Experience: Intermediate.
"*" indicates required fields