Senior Sales Representative
Remote, preferably Europe
Handprint is Technology Powering Regeneration. Founded in 2019 by Ryan and Simon, our two sustainability PhDs and tech entrepreneur Mathias, we are all passionate about creating a better world. We’re looking for sustainability enthusiasts with strong business skills to join our remote team.
Why choose us?
Our mission is to become one of the leading forces tackling climate change. Our vision is to create a world where every business grows with the planet instead of harming it. Over the next 3 years, Handprint is building new products that are disrupting industries as diverse as banking, FMCG, advertising and employee benefits. We are creating business propositions that allow international companies to use sustainability as a competitive advantage, making it easy for them to regenerate the planet. Join us if you are passionate about tech, industry disruption and climate change.
To join Handprint is to embrace our values:
Authenticity, Impact, Exploration, Positivity, Empathy.
We believe a profitable company has the power to benefit People, Planet and global Prosperity. To this end, we provide our team with a stimulating work environment, intense learning loops, flexibility, and ample opportunities for growth. We can’t wait to meet you!
We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales Representative to lead customer activation and retention.
In addition to Sales expertise, you will bring creative thinking and empathy.
You are a good communicator, you listen more than you talk in Sales calls and you know how to explain things simply.
You are a problem-solver, able to collaborate and work well under pressure.
You are results-driven and demonstrate strong leadership skills, with a good flair for numbers.
Your strategic planning and exceptional negotiation skills will contribute to our financial growth.
How this role drives positive impact
You will be enabling an expanding pool of international companies to connect their business processes with strategic sustainable actions that become a competitive advantage for our clients.
Our clients are protecting and enriching the lives of vulnerable communities, cleaning the seas, and regenerating critical ecosystems for carbon absorption.
The Job Responsibilities
– Identify and refine our target ICP.
– Perform outbound prospecting (including cold calls & cold emails, online calls/demos, reaching out via LinkedIn and other networks…) and move leads through the sales pipeline.
– Craft sales decks and proposals that meet customers’ needs and timeline.
– Negotiate contracts, close deals.
– Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
– Meet and exceed sales targets.
– Closely collaborate cross-functionally with Growth, Marketing, Product, Impact and Customer Success teams to create, manage, analyze, and optimize campaigns to drive revenue in line with our financial goals.
– Report weekly on performance.
– Share and document feedback from customers to inform decision making from the leadership team.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B Sales in a startup environment.
– Self-starter, who has the drive to solve problems.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Active listener.
– Always customer-centric when conducting strategic research, lead generation and outreach.
– Excellent at time management, organization and reporting on results.
– Hands-on, strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
– Able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to collaborate effectively in a remote fashion with an international team.
– Master degree in Sales, Business or related fields.
– Financial literacy.
– Fluent in other languages.
– Proficiency with Google Suite, MS Office, – LinkedIn/Sales Navigator and Notion.
– Knowledge of CRM (ActiveCampaign), automation tools, analytics tools.
– Good understanding of sales processes, frameworks (e.g. MEDDICC/MEDDPICC) and dynamics.
– Employment Type: Full time.
– Location: Remote, preferably Europe.
– Experience: Senior.
"*" indicates required fields